- Ryman Arts Program for students interested in studio art instruction and college and career guidance
- Entertainment Industry Mentor Program
- Heidi Duckler Dance Residency Program
The Arts Careers Program
- reaches students who might otherwise feel stifled by traditional academics by providing a creative outlet.
- reaches students with different learning styles.
- creates a feeling of cooperation between students and a connection to the world around them.
- creates an exciting space for learning and discovery.
- promotes a growth mindset to help them master their craft.
- assists in student development of skills like resilience and self-confidence.
- helps improve cognition across variety of subject areas.
- teaches communication skills in a variety of ways words cannot.
- deepens cultural and self-understanding.
- helps students learn empathy by connecting with the world around them.
- provides a space for commentary on social justice issues.
- helps students express their dreams and innermost thoughts.
- helps with mental health and overall-being.
- creates innovators that will help design our future world.