Admission applications are available in the school office and online at www.smabelles.org click APPLY NOW!
Belle for a Day & School Tours- Prospective 7th & 8th grade girls are invited to visit SMA and be a high school student for the day. Call (310) 674-8470 ext. 216 or email email@example.com for an appointment.
- Open House and Financial Aid Information Night!- October 30, 2018 (GYM)
5:00-6:00 p.m. (Open House School Tours) 6:00-7:15 p.m. (Financial Aid Information meeting)
(This meeting is for prospective and current SMA families. School tours, admission, merit scholarship, financial aid information and applications will be given. Attendance is required to receive a CEF Financial Aid On-site Application Processing appointment).
- Catholic Education Foundation (CEF) Financial Aid On-site Application Processing- November 14, 2018 12:00-8 p.m. Attending this event is by appointment only that are given at the Financial Aid Information meeting.
- DEADLINE-Admission, CEF & SMART Aid Application- December 17, 2018 (First round priority!)
- Submit Admission Application and CEF Financial Aid Application with supporting documents to St. Mary’s Academy.
- Submit SMART Aid Financial Aid Application with supporting financial documents online to SMART Aid at smartaidforparents.com
- Student Records and Archdiocese Common Evaluation Forms to St. Mary's Academy-DEADLINE- January 16, 2019
- High School Placement Test (HSPT) 8:30 a.m.-1:00p.m. 9TH GRADE APPLICANTS ONLY!
- January 12, 2019 (First round priority admission & scholarship consideration)
- January 26, 2019 (Second round priority admission & scholarship consideration)
- Honors and Foreign Language Placement Tests are also given
- Students taking the HSPT at another school are to request these scores be emailed or faxed directly to before their interviews.
- January 14-18 and January 22-25th (3:30-5:30 p.m.), January 26th (8:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.) (First round priority!)
Onward Scholars -Interviews are scheduled in February.
All interviews are by appointment ONLY and are given AFTER taking the HSPT.
- Admission, Onward Scholars & Financial aid decision letters will be mailed- March 1, 2019
- Early Bird Registration Days- March 4-18, 2019
- The deadline for students selected to the Onward Scholars Program is March 8, 2019