Thank you for your interest in St. Mary's Academy!
|Step||What You Need To Do||Due Date|
Complete the St. Mary's Academy Application, answer the Personal Insight Essay, and pay the non-refundable $75 Application Fee using one of two options:
(1) Click here to Apply Now online.You will be taken to another site to complete the application and essay. You can pay at the end using either Visa or MasterCard.
(2) Complete the Application offline. Download, print, and complete the Application at the bottom of this page. Then, return the Application and the Personal Insight Essay along with the $75 Application fee (cash or check payable to "St. Mary's Academy") to the front office.
(3) CLICK HERE if you are interested in applying for Onward Scholars.
Monday, December 17, 2018
for 1st round consideration (rolling deadline thereafter)
Request a copy of the student records to be sent to St. Mary's Academy from your current school.
(1) Print the Student Record Release Form (located at the bottom of this page).
(2) Give the form to the applicant's current school office to have an official copy of her report card grades, attendance record, and discipline report mailed to St. Mary's Academy at 701 Grace Avenue, Inglewood, CA 90301.
Ask the applicant's current Principal and 8th grade Math and English teachers to write a student evaluation.
(1) Print out three copies of the Archdiocese Common Evaluation Form (located at the bottom of this page) and give a copy of the form to the applicant's current Principal, Math teacher, and English teacher.
(2) The applicant's current school should send these forms directly to St. Mary's Academy at 701 Grace Avenue, Inglewood, CA 90301.
January 16, 2019
Take the High School Placement Test (HSPT) at St. Mary's Academy.
Receipt of the completed St. Mary's Academy application and payment of the application fee automatically registers the applicant's seat to take the HSPT on January 12, 2019, 8:30am-1:00pm for the first round admission and scholarship consideration. Applicants taking the HSPT at St. Mary's Academy qualify for admission, financial aid, merit scholarship, and Onward Scholars Program consideration.
Prospective students can alternatively take the HSPT on January 26, 2019 for second round consideration. Please contact the Admissions Office at (310) 674-8470 ext. 204 to schedule this alternative testing date.
If your daughter chooses to take the HSPT at another High School please forward these scores to St. Mary's Academy before their interview. Transfer students are not required to take the HSPT.
Complete an Interview.
March 1, 2019