Investing in SMA Belles: Meeting your Philanthropic Goals
A Donor Advised Fund is a powerful way to make the future of the St. Mary's Academy part of your own tradition of philanthropy. If you have significant philanthropic goals, a donor advised fund offers a simple, cost-effective way to manage your charitable giving.
How It Works
- You make an irrevocable gift of cash, securities, or other property to set up your donor-advised fund.
- When your fund is set up, you may direct distributions from your Donor Advised Fund (on your own giving timetable), to St. Mary's Academy.
- When the funds arrive at SMA, we will prepare and mail written acknowledgements recognizing you and your wealth advisor.
- You may recommend distributions from your Donor Advised Fund to support specific areas of St. Mary's Academy (e.g., Tuition Assistance, Athletics, Technology, Campus Safety & Facilities, Young Women in Leadership, and Student Immersion/Pilgrimage).
- Unlike gifts made through private foundations, charitable distributions from a donor advised fund can be made anonymously.
St. Mary's Academy invites you to consider making a gift through your Donor Advised Fund
Should you need additional information on giving opportunities to support St. Mary's Academy, please contact Danese Bardot JD, CFRE, Director of Advancement via email: firstname.lastname@example.org